In our busy social media crazy world, we often forget the importance of being in a live face-to-face setting with others from the business community.
Being active in your industry trade association can bring with it many benefits. There is power in being connected to other people who are active in your line of work, but it can also be easy to talk yourself out of committing to a conference for other work commitments. Many people think that joining the organisation is enough, but to capitalise on the return on your investment you need to be engaged and participate in the meetings.
So, if you’re a CEO, Financial Services Executive, Risk/Information Manager, Legal or IT Consultant from around the Caribbean, Latin America and Offshore Countries, you need to attend Armour Expo 2019.
Here are our ‘Top 10 Reasons To Attend Armour Expo 2019’:
- 150+ C-Level Executives and industry professionals from Offshore Finance, Legal, Reinsurance and Government attended ARMOUR EXPO 2017.
- With 97% of delegates stating it is ‘extremely likely’ or ‘likely’ they will return to ARMOUR EXPO 2019, there has never been a better time to engage with speakers, technology vendors and peers.
- Access to 20+ industry leading speakers from around the world including USA, UK, the Caribbean & Latin America.
- More educational opportunities with 2 stages of leading Cyber Security & Data Governance content and talks to learn from.
- Opportunity to connect with dozen + technology vendors available in the Exhibition Hall throughout the day.
- Network with 150+ industry peers to help each other uncover ideas, spark inspiration and get to know each other on a personal level.
- 8 CPE NASBA Credits will be available to all attendees on the day of the conference.
- Opportunity to position yourself as an expert to develop a reputation as an Cyber Security & Data Governance expert to your peers and your clients.
- Beachside Networking cocktail hour after the show, including Dave Green’s famous Kansas City ribs.
- Drop by to meet the Cyber CayKids and learn more about their local initiatives.