Playing defense against sophisticated cybercriminals is too little and too late. To win, institutions must deploy proactive threat intelligence programs that detect threats with greater speed, accuracy, and effectiveness. Learn how to leverage the Deep and Dark Web to collect highly targeted and actionable and threat intelligence.
What You Will Learn:
- What is the “Digital Underground”? The “DarkWeb”? The “DeepWeb”?
- Who are the threat actors on the “Underground” targeting financial institutions?
- How can I collect targeted & actionable intelligence on the “Underground”?
- How do leading organizations leverage such intelligence to combat cybercrime and fraud?
- What can financial institutions do to eliminate these threats?
DarkWeb Threat Intelligence